Security groups add an extra level of security for your website and POS system in Vin65. Where basic admin tools let you limit which sections of Vin65 a user has access to, security groups allows you to limit what functions a user can perform within the sections you can see.
1. To add a security group, navigate to Settings > Users > Security Groups.
2. Click on the [+] Add a Security Group button.
3. Enter a Name for the security group.
4. Check off which items that will be limited for the group. For more information on what each item limits, see the different group section below.
5. Click Save.
6. If the you do not want users assigned to this group to have access to all of the admin panel sections, click Edit under the Menu Restrictions section and check the areas of the siteadmin that you do not want users to be able to access.
i.e. If you do not want users to be able to access the store section check the Store heading and all checkboxes below it.
1. Go to Settings > Users and create or click on an existing user. (For more information see: Admin Users Documentation).
2. From the Access drop down select the name of the security group you created.
Each different setting limits the ability for a basic admin user to perform a function within a section they can edit.
|Siteadmin - Prevent User from deleting contacts.||This user will not be able to delete a contact in the Contact listing section.|
|Siteadmin - Prevent User from enabling payments on account||This user will not be able to enable payment on account in the contact's store section.|
|Siteadmin - Prevent user from refunding orders||This user will not be able to refund an order on the order details screen.|
|Siteadmin - Prevent user from editing orders||This user will not be able to edit any attributes of an order.|
|Siteadmin - Prevent user from canceling order||This user will not be able to cancel an order.|
|POS - Prevent user from updating price||This user will not be able to update price in the POS.|
|POS - Prevent user from refunding orders||This user will not be able to refund an order on the order details screen.|
|POS - Prevent user from removing SKUs after sent to prep area||This will prompt the user with a message if they attempt to remove SKUs already sent to a prep area.|