The User Choice Club type allows you to give your club members the power to choose the number of bottles of each of the wines included in their club shipment, either when they initially sign up or through edits to their membership made before you process the shipment. The following documentation will cover topics related specifically to User Choice Clubs.
1. Follow the steps via the Club Setup documentation page and under General Information section, in the User Choice option, select Yes and Save.
2. Once the User Choice field has been selected the User Choice Section will appear under Description.
3. Click on the green [+] Add A Season button.
4. Fill out the form and make sure to check the Is Active box and Display on Website to make your season selections active and selectable by customers when signing up for or editing a club membership. Click Save when done.
Please Note: Season/Month field is a mandatory field, indicated with an (*) astericks.
Most of the setup and processing for user choice clubs is the same as standard clubs. The following video will lead you through processing your user choice club shipment.
1. Navigate to Store > Clubs > Club Processing. Click on [+] Add A Club Shipment.
2. In the Shipment Setup tab, select your user choice under Clubs and the Season.
Please Note: Clubs and Season fields are mandatory in order to proceed to the next tab.
3. In the Package Setup tab, match the Consumer Description products with product in your inventory. Click on the Select Product to Match pencil icon, find your product in the Search Product window and click on the green [+] to add to your package setup.
4. The next few tabs are exactly the same as club processing. For information on the next few steps, please review the Club Processing documentation.
Because the user choice options are not tied to specific SKUs this is not possible. However, when setting up the user choice season you could enter in a product price in the product description field.
If no selections are made, then the order will be processed using the default quantities.
Inventory is depleted when the orders are processed, not when the user choice selections are made.