The Send Club Email tool is helpful in sending an email document to your various club members. The following text will outline some key points in sending a mass email to your club members.
1. Go to Store > Clubs > Send Club Email.
2. Under General select the Category that the document is saved in (i.e. Club Emails)
3. Select the email you want to send out from the Document drop down.
4. Check the first Send To box if you're sending the email to a single individual. Here you can type in the email address. For mass emails you will skip this and move to step 5.
5. Check the second Sent To box if you're sending the email to your club members. From the drop down menu select the List you would like to send the email to. For more information on building lists see the List Builder Documentation >
6. Click Next.
7. The Confirm tab allows you to review how many club members you will be sending your email document to.
No matter what email statuses your club members have, your email will always be able to send via SendGrid. The email document you select will be treated the same as a system or action email, so club members who have a status of "Blank", "10 X Soft Bounce", "2 X Hard Bounce", and "Unsubscribe" will still get sent the selected email document.
Once you've confirmed your selected email document, click Send Email.
8. The Success tab will confirm how many successful emails were sent out.
Emails are a tricky item to master and they take time to create. We always recommend testing email blasts with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and any other services before you fully send out that mass email - you would want to be sure that all the email clients are able to display the Email Document the way you want it to display.