1. Sign up for the Vin65 POS system.
3. Click the 'Free' or 'Download' icon in iTunes to download the app. You will now have the ecommerce app icon on your homescreen.
The POS application, by default, is set to work for North American users. Before you will be able to login to the POS you must adjust the application to point to the Australian URL for the application. The following step will help you to install and adjust your application.
2. Click the 'Free' or 'Download' icon in iTunes to download the app. You will now have the ecommerce app icon on your homescreen.
3. Locate and click on the Settings icon on your device.
4. In the settings menu locate the ecommerce POS application icon & click on it.
5. You should see the URL https://pos.vin65.com. You will want to add to aus. The URL should read https://pos.aus.vin65.com.
Customers who opt-in to receiving marketing emails will have their contact record updated to a Single Opt-In email status. This allows you to send marketing emails to the customer. The customer will also receive an email, in which they confirm their email address, updating them to a Double Opt-in status, allowing greater compliance for newsletter mailing list standards in different countries.
1. Sign up for the Vin65 POS system.
3. Once downloaded open this link https://pos.vin65.com in the Google Chrome Browser.
For Australian customers use https://pos.aus.vin65.com.
4. Save to your desktop as a shortcut. To do this click and hold the white piece of paper just to the left of your POS website address.
Now click and drag it to your desktop. This will save a link to your desktop which you can quickly and easily access.
You will want to make sure that Google Chrome's printer settings are setup properly before proceeding with the setup of WineDirect POS on your Computer.
1. Open your Google Browser > click on the top right hand menu > Choose Print
2. Here an interface window will open up for the Printer Properties for Google Chrome. Ensure that you select the Receipt Printer that is connected to your network. You may need to press Change to change to the proper printer.
3. Click into the dropdown for the Paper Size and select 72mm x Receipt. If you are not using a supported Star Printer then you may have similar but different page size options displaying in this dropdown window.
4. Under More Settings, uncheck any options with checkboxes for headers and footers and/ or background graphics.
5. Now press Cancel beside the blue Print Button, Google will remember these setting changes.
You will want to have a desktop shortcut setup so that you can access the POS and have everything working smoothly.
The following steps will show you how to setup a Desktop Shortcut and enable Kiosk Printing.
1. Download & install Google Chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome
2. Check that your receipt printer is set as your default printer.
3. Launch Chrome and check that the Chrome Version is at the latest version.
4. On your computer find your Chrome program. Right-Click on it, in the drop down choose Send To > Desktop (Create Shortcut)
5. Right-Click on that new shortcut and then choose Printer Properties.
6. A window opens up and appears on the Shortcut tab. You will see a Target field containing information. At the end of the field add in [space]--kiosk[space]--kiosk-printing https://pos.vin65.com/#/login
7. Below is how it looks on PC.
8. Kiosk mode will force chrome into a forced fullscreen mode and allow silent print where the print dialogue popup will not appear again. It would be a good idea to rename the Chrome shortcut to Vin65 POS or something similar. When done press Apply.
Now your Desktop Version of Vin65 POS will operate the smoothest. Just open up that Shortcut each time.
If you need to exit kiosk mode, press the Windows key on your keyboard, and close the kiosk window from the task bar.