Enable your staff to sell wine anywhere (internet access or cellular data required), in the tasting room, at an event, or at a wine pouring with the point-of-sale (POS) application. Click on your device type to the right to learn how to install and use the Vin65 POS system.
Using the Vin65 POS system you will be able to place orders for new visitors to the tasting room as well as look up returning customers in your contact database. Using the integrated credit card swipe you will be able to place orders using a credit card as well as swipe drivers licenses to collect customer information. Below are a list of topics related to the POS.
See how easy it is to place orders with the Vin65 POS in our video below:
1. 00:25 How to add POS Categories.
2. 00:36 How to assign Product to POS Categories.
3. 00:45 Placing an Order on the Vin65 POS as "Guest".
4. 02:10 Placing an Order for an existing customer.
5. 02:50 Promos in a POS Order.
6. 03:20 Adding Shipping to a POS Order.
7. 04:30 Declined Credit Card Message.
1. Install the POS application on you device. See: Installation Documentation.
2. Setup a POS Profile from within your admin panel.
3. Locate the POS application icon on your home screen.
4. Click the icon.
5. Enter the username & password for your Vin65 account.
A user can log out of their POS session either from the side menu or using the logout button at the end of a POS transaction.
Logout using side menu
Logout at the end of an order
To learn more about how to set up and use the POS app see POS documentation >
Having trouble with the POS app? Help us improve our POS system by sending us some additional information regarding your issue. There are two main methods you can use to send feedback through the app: using the Help Menu or Send Error Report if you encounter a hard error while using the POS.
To help us better understand the network conditions and setup for the POS application that you are using there is a Help Menu section where you will be able to submit a diagnostic of the application and have it automatically be sent to our support team. If you would also like additional follow up regarding your submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let our team know that you are submitting a report either before or after you have submitted a report.
To submit a troubleshooting report:
1. Open the side menu on the POS app and select Help.
2. In the dialog box that opens, enter any notes that you would like to include with the trouble shooting report in the Notes box.
3. When you are ready to run and submit your report, click Send Report.
4. A report of your POS settings and a network connection test will be generated automatically for you and a success message will confirm the report has been sent.
We appreciate you taking the time to send in a report when you are expericing issues. This helps us improve the performance and stability of the POS system and diagnose issues that might be specific to your setup or environment.
You can contact email@example.com to follow up on any reports that you submit.
If you encounter a hard error where the POS crashes, you can help us troubleshoot by providing some additional information about the actions you were trying to complete before you encountered the error. Like the troubleshooting tools found under the Help menu, the Send Error Report option will send a report of your POS settings to our support team, as well as more information on the POS system at the time of the error.
To submit a error report:
1. On the System Error popup click Send Error Report.
2. Enter any additional notes that you would like to include with the error report in the Notes box.
3. When you are ready to run and submit your report, click Send.
We appreciate you taking the time to send in a report when you are expericing issues. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up on any reports that you submit.