The Sales By Tender Type report allows you to view a summary of the total dollar amount per tender type (Cash, CreditCard, GiftCard, etc). Credit card totals sill be broken down further by the card type used (American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB, Master Card, Visa).
1. Go to Reports > Sales > Sales By Tender Type.
2. Enter the date range you wish to report on [To & From Date]. Dates should be MM/DD/YYYY in North America and DD/MM/YYYY in Australia.
3. Adjust any additional Date Type parameters, such as:
4. Use the Tender Type selection to adjust the report for a specific tender (Cash, Visa, MasterCard, GiftCard, etc) or view all tenders using the default All Tender Types option.
(Credit card types will vary based on the card types that you accept. Only the 6 card types outlined above are available)
5. Additional filter customizations can be made using the Memorize option. Learn More >
6. Click Export as CSV to download your report.
Below are the columns that are in the default Sales By Tender Type report.
|Payment Date||The date of the specific payment made on the order.|
The type of payment method tendered.
If the Tender Type is CreditCard this will this the type of card that was used.
The dollar amount for the tender.