January 20, 2020 |
New Features |
New: Ecommerce Platform Upgrade
Today we are thrilled to begin the official rollout of your Ecommerce Platform Upgrade initiative. In the coming weeks, North American wineries will see this upgrade across the Products and Shipping sections, designed to improve your experience and enable you to work faster and smarter.
The upgrade includes:
- Updated look & feel with a modern design
- Streamlined workflows
- Increased performance backed by new technology
- Overall improved experience
We encourage you to check out our new documentation so that you have a chance to preview the changes before they go live.
- More streamlined product setup to help you manage products quickly and more efficiently
- Reduce time by managing all products on both your website and the POS from a single place
- Setup and edit all wine properties through a single section
Shipping Strategies updates:
- See an overview of each shipping strategy with new single page management
- Configure your zones quickly with new state search functionality and the ability to select all
- Better validation to ensure that you’re rates are set up correctly from the beginning
These updates will be enabled for wineries gradually over the coming weeks and no action is needed on your part. If you have any questions in the meantime, please check out our updated Documentation or contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to sharing these exciting new updates with you!