One Click Offers is a promotional tool that allows you to automatically add specific items to the shopping cart via a custom URL. Now, instead of driving traffic to a product page and hoping the customer will add it to their cart and complete checkout on their own, with One Click Offers they'll be directed straight to the Checkout page with their shopping cart pre-filled. Fewer clicks for them, more online sales for you.
1. Navigate to Store section> Promos subsection> One Click Offer.
2. Click the Add a One Click Offer button.
3. In the General Information section you will setup the basic information for your One Click Offer.
4. In the Custom Cart section you will be able to pick the items and quantity that will populate in the cart when the link is clicked. This can include any SKU you have in your Admin Panel.
5. In the Marketing section, you will be able to set the Marketing URL you want the One Click Offer to have. By default, it will be https://www.yourdomain.com/add-cart/one-click-offer-name
6. Once you have set all of your information, we would encourage you to click on the Marketing URL and confirm it is working.
The General Information section allows you to adjust the basic information for your One Click Offer.
|*Name||The name of your One Click Offer.|
The Custom Cart section allows you to specify the Products you want to include in your One Click Offer. You can determine the SKU and Quantity that will be automatically added to the cart whenever a customer clicks the One Click Offer link.
SKU Code of the Product
|Price||Price of the product. This will always be Retail Price and you can't override the price.|
Quantity of the SKU to be added to the cart.
Total Price of the SKU (Price x Quantity)
|[+] Add Product||Add a SKU to be added to the cart with One Click Offer.|
|[X] Remove||Remove SKU from being added to the cart with One Click Offer.|
The Marketing section allows you to customer your One Click Offer URL. By default, it will use the One Click Offer name.
The complete URL used to trigger One Click Offer.
A shortened version of the URL which contains the One Click Offer
When scanned, the QR code will link to the URL in place.
The QR code changes every time the marketing URL is changed. If you are printing your QR codes on your products it's very important to make sure that the marketing URL does not change.
No. One Click Offer cannot be deleted at this time. Please be aware when you send out a link with One Click Offer, it may not be accessed right away. There is a possibility that your customers will try the link again in the future, so we want to make sure they don't point to a broken page.
One Click Offers does not change how promotions or discounts are applied. Unless you have a special Promo that applies to all customers, they will either need to log in (to receive Wine Club Member discounts, for example) or enter the applicable Promo code.
One Click Offers is only compatible with New Checkout. One of the reasons we made the checkout changes was to enable development of new features like this one, as well as our new PayPal integration. If you aren't yet using the New Checkout tools, we encourage you to check them out!
You can use the One Click Offer links anywhere you would use any other URL including email marketing, social media, your blog or anywhere else on your website.