The Shipping Rate Importer tool is an easy and efficient tool to import your shipping rates into the Vin65 platform. Follow the setup process to learn how to do this:
Setup Shipping Strategy: Learn how to setup a shipping strategy to import rate to. Learn More >
Download Sample File: Learn how to download the sample file for the Shipping Rate Importer. Learn More >
Fill Out Sample File: Learn how to fill out the sample file for the Shipping Rate Importer. Learn More >
Import Your File: Learn how to complete the import process for your shipping rates. Learn More >
1. Go to Store > Shipping.
2. Click Add A Strategy on the right and add a name for your strategy. (This name will be used to attach the rates in your import sheet to the strategy you have created).
3. If these are your default shipping rates check off Default Strategy for All Products.
4. For the Type you will need to select if you are shipping based on weight, number of units, or dollar amount.
5. Copy the exact name of the strategy to enter into your import sheet.
1. Once the Shipping Strategy is set up, go to Settings > Import/Export > Shipping Rate Importer.
2. Click Download Sample File.
1. Use this excel sheet to transfer the information for rates. Make sure in the Strategy Column A, you have the exact spelling of your strategy setup on the admin panel. Once you have completed your shipping rate import save it.
Below is a table with all of the column headers that you will see and the information that should be input.
|Strategy||Name of strategy that matches exactly with what is setup in your Shipping Rates.|
|Type||Name of the shipping type you want to use. Example: FedEx Ground|
|Zone||The shipping zone name the rates will apply to. Example: CA, Zone 1, etc.|
|FromCount||Beginning number of units the strategy will apply to.|
|ToCount||The end number of units the strategy will apply to.|
|Rate||Price of the shipping. No dollar sign is required. 00.00|
2. Save the file to a convenient place on your computer to import, and carry on with importing your sheet.
1. Go to Settings > Import/Export > Shipping Rate Importer.
2. Click Choose File and locate the file on your computer.
3. Click Import.
4. *If you are creating a new strategy go to Store > Shipping > Select your strategy name > Manage Shipping Zones. All the zones for your import sheet will be created, however you must associate states/provinces to each zone. For more information please see the Shipping Zones Documentation.
5. *If you are creating a new strategy and use and integrated fulfillment or compliance provider go to Store > Shipping > Select your strategy name > Manage Shipping Types. All of the shipping types will have been created by your sheet, however you will need to update the Shipping Type Codes to match those your integrated provider uses. For more information please see: