Order Tracking Import
The Order Tracking Import tool allows you to easily import your tracking numbers from your fulfillment house. Follow the steps to learn how to import tracking numbers and ship dates to the proper order numbers in Vin65:
Download Sample File: Learn how to download the sample file for the Order Tracking Import. Learn More >
Fill Out Sample File: Learn how to correctly fill out the sample file. Learn More >
Import Order Tracking: Learn how to import order tracking data into Vin65. Learn More >
1. Navigate to Settings > Import/Export > Order Tracking Import.
2. In the pop-up window, click Download Sample File. This will have all of the correct formatting needed to properly import your tracking numbers and ship dates into Vin65.
Below is a table with all of the column headers that you will see and the information that should be input.
|*OrderNumber||The order number for the order being shipped.|
|*TrackingNumber||The tracking number for the order being shipped.|
The tracking number for the order being shipped. The carrier name spelling MUST match one of the following: UPS, FedEx, GSO, CanadaPost, Other.
The date which the order was shipped. Example: MM/DD/YYYY ( AUS Clients use YYYY-MM-DD )
*Mandatory Fields: OrderNumber, TrackingNumber, ShipDate
1. Once the data is complete in the sample file, you can then navigate back to Settings > Import/Export > Order Tracking Importer.
2. Here you can indicate if you would like an email to go out to all of the email addresses connected to each order number. To do this check the Send Order Tracking Email box. This will send to all of the orders' billing email address and there is no functionality to edit who the email is sent to.
3. Next, Browse your computer for the saved file. Click Import.