Watch the tutorial video and read the following text to learn how to add a video to your website.
1. Upload your video to a third party video hosting website like one of these sites:
If your video file is a flash file you can upload it directly into the Vin65 admin panel, click here to learn more.
2. Once you have uploaded your video, you can then copy the embed code from the hosting site.
3. In the content editor, select where on the page you would like your video to appear by clicking the cursor.
4. From the toolbar, click the JS Scripts button and paste the embed code within this window.
4. Save the page and your video will now appear.