Please make sure that you have one Shipping Strategy as your default. In the Shipping Strategies list page, you will see the Default column will be marked to Yes for the Shipping Strategy that is your default. You can edit a shipping strategy to default or remove as a default after it has been created, by clicking on the Edit button in the General Information section of the chosen Strategy.
Add A Shipping Strategy: Learn how to add a shipping strategy. Learn More >
Delete A Shipping Strategy: Learn how to delete a shipping strategy. Learn More >
Click here for the next step: Shipping Types
Add A Shipping Strategy
1. Navigate to Store > Shipping > [+] Add a Shipping Strategy.
2. Start by giving your Shipping Strategy a name.
3. Next you have the option to set whether the shipping strategy is the default used by all products or not. If so, check the Default Strategy for All Products box. Products can only be assigned to one shipping strategy at a time.
4. Select from the Strategy Type drop down menu, select what you want your strategy to be based off of: Shipping Based on Weight, Shipping Based on Units, or Shipping Based on Order Dollar Amount. Then click Apply Changes.
Once a shipping strategy has been created you cannot change the Strategy Type. So you cannot switch a strategy from Weight based to Number Of Units, you will have to create a new strategy.
Delete A Shipping Strategy
1. Navigate to Store > Shipping.
2. From the Shipping Strategies list, select the Strategy that you wish to delete.
2. Click Delete at the bottom left corner of the Strategy General Information page, then click Ok in the pop-up window to confirm the deletion.