At this point you will have defined your Shipping Strategies, Types, and Zones. The final step is to add Shipping Rates. You will need to do this separately for each Shipping Strategy.
1. Navigate to Store > Shipping > select the Shipping Strategy that you would like add a Shipping Rate within.
2. In the Shipping Rates section, Click [+] Add A Shipping Rate. Here you will be able to create a Rate based on any combination of the Shipping Zones and Types within that Strategy.
3. From the Zone drop down menu, you can select any Shipping Zones within the Shipping Strategy.
4. From the Type drop down menu, you can select any Shipping Types within that Shipping Strategy.
5. Based on the Shipping Strategy Type chosen, you will be able to input applicable data and the Shipping Rate ($). For example, if your Strategy involves rates based on weight, you will be able to add From/To Weight (lbs). See the image below:
6. Check the box For count above top weight. Wrap Shipping? to wrap the Shipping Rates if an order weight goes above the top weight. For example, if the top weight was 36lbs and the order was for 37lbs, it would use the 36lb rate plus the 1lb rate.
7. Click Save
7. After you input all of your Shipping Rates, now you've successfully created a fully functioning Shipping Strategy. Congratulations and let's sell more wine!
1. Enter 1 in From Count and 10000000 in To Count and $0.00 in Shipping Rate. This way, pick up orders have no charge and customers who purchased bulk bottles of wine will be able to pick up at the winery.
1. Navigate to Store > Shipping > select the Shipping Strategy that you would like to delete the Shipping Rate within.
2. In the Shipping Rates section, click Edit on the Shipping Rate that you would to Remove.
3. In the list of Shipping Rates, click the [x] Remove button in the same row as the Shipping Rate that you would like to remove. Click Save in the bottom right corner.