Add To Cart Form
The Add To Cart Form widget includes the Modal Cart, but adds the ability to add items to your cart with forms generated by the Vin65 platform that take product security, inventory, and sale start and end dates into account.
If you are using the legacy Add To Cart
widget, we recommend updating to use Add to Cart form for automatic support of new features.
If you are currently using the legacy version and wish to integrate it with the modern checkout tools, you'll need to either upgrade it to the Add to Cart Form or update the current code using Step 3 here
Download All Sample Files (Includes sample CSS)
Please alter the bold text to make the code specific to your site
Remote Tools Install:
To get remote tools working, follow the steps below. If you already are using remote tools for another widget, skip to the next set of instructions.
1. Call in jQuery at the top of your page if you are not already
2. Call in the Vin65 Remote Widget script at the bottom of your page.
3. Call the Vin65 Cart Init function below the remotetools script to initialize and load required libraries.
Add to Cart Form Install:
1. Add the following scripts underneath the Vin65 Remote Widget script. Make sure you put your website address in place of http://generic.vin65.com
2. Insert a special div on the page where you want the Modal Cart to appear.
3. Include a div for each product add to cart form that you want to have displayed on the page. The productSKU attributes must be the unique sku from the Vin65 admin panel.
<div v65remotejs="addToCartForm" productsku="2004CabSauv"></div>