Website categories are created through the website page tools (content editor).
To add a website category, go through the following steps:
1. Click Content Editor > General Pages
2. Click on the '+' beside your store section (this is often called 'Wines' or 'Store' or 'Wine')
3. Click Add Page (you can do this directly under your store section, or in a sub section of that page if you're adding a sub category).
4. Click Save Page once you've finished creating the page and you're happy with all of the page items (marketing URL, content, etc.)
You will assign products to your POS system in that same fashion as you would for a product, using the categories tab on each product. You want to use the following steps to add products to your POS app:
1. Start by navigating to Store > Products.
2. Click on the name or Magnifying Glass of the product you wish to assign to teh category.
3. Scroll down to the Categories section > Press Edit.
4. Check the boxes next to the categories that you want your product to appear under.
5. Click Save. Your product should now appear under the assigned categories on the website.