Mobile EMV Beta Program
Thank you for your interest, participation capacity is full at this time. If you have any questions about the EMV Beta, please Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call WineDirect Payments support at 818-346-9888
WineDirect, in partnership with WineDirect Payments (powered by Change Merchant Solutions), is launching a beta trial program for our new mobile EMV and contactless payment reader, the Ingenico Move/5000.
We're seeking eligible early adopters to help us test out the solution, build FAQ’s, and develop additional documentation.
Participation is limited so we encourage you to sign-up as soon as possible! You will be added to a waitlist if the program reaches maximum participation.
Start date: June 11, 2020
- Devices can be ordered by testers starting June 11.
- Fill out the form below to sign up for the program. Those eligibile for participation will be contacted to place their order of 1-2 terminals/devices.
- Participants must be WineDirect Payments clients based in the U.S.
- If you are NOT already using WineDirect Payments for payment processing, we recommend starting the sign-up process today so that you will be eligible to obtain the solution and purchase hardware.
- Participants must purchase at least one new EMV terminal (max 2) from WineDirect Payments.
- The device is being offered to beta participants at one-time discounted unit price of $495 (includes ground shipping).
- There will be no purchase limits once the terminal is fully released.
Key features and benefits:
- Integrated with the WineDirect POS for both the Apple app and Chrome browser versions.
- Supports multiple payment types including EMV chip cards, NFC/contactless cards, swipe transactions as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Enables touchless customer payment flows with the option for digital and/or printed receipts and no signature requirement when used with NFC/contactless method.
- Connects to POS wirelessly via Wi-fi.
- Designed for mobility, such as curbside pickup or tableside service, with all-day battery life.
- Large 3.5-inch color touchscreen for customer convenience and easy cleaning.
Limitations during beta period:
- Terminal transactions are not directly accessible for batch export through the gateway merchant account but available upon request. All transactions will appear as normal in all WineDirect Reports and in your WineDirect Payments payment portal.
- The terminal tipping prompts only support custom dollar amounts. Custom percentage (%) prompts are planned and beta participants will be notified when it becomes available.