FAQ: Browser Requirements
At WineDirect, our goal is to leverage modern web standards to deliver an exceptional customer experience. This means that we can offer a smoother, more reliable experience when updating your inventory or club offering, while you stay ahead of the game when it comes to security for your website.
Our testing suggests that the latest versions of Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge provides the best performance when running WineDirect applications.
Updating Your Browser
To ensure you have total access to all of WineDirect's features, along with total security, we recommend updating your browser often.
If your winery uses an iPad or Android tablet to access your Admin Panel, you’ll need to update your app using the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Updating Google Chrome
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- In the top right, click the menu icon (three vertical dots).
If your version of Chrome is several updates behind, you’ll see the Update button in the top right.
- Click Update Google Chrome.
- Click Relaunch.
UPDATING MICROSOFT EDGE
- Open Microsoft Edge on your computer.
- Click the Menu button in the top right. Go to Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge.
- Edge will automatically look for updates and install them.
Updating Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- Access the About Firefox option.
a. On Windows, click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) > Help > About Firefox.
b. On Mac, in the top left menu, click Firefox > About Firefox.
- Firefox will automatically look for updates and install them.
- Click Restart to update Firefox.
UPDATE APPLE SAFARI
- In the top left menu of your screen, click the Apple Icon > System Preferences.
- Click Software Update.
- Click Install Now to apply all updates, including Safari. Click More Info, to view individual updates to specifically select a Safari update.