Columns are great for breaking up a wide page. They enable you to make your page a little more custom. If your website is responsive, they also work responsively. This means that your content will flow and look great on all devices.
There are five available column layouts.
1. Navigate to your page in the Content Editor
2. Click the Templates button (next to the 'Source' button) in the Content Editor.
3. If you don't want the template to replace any current page content, make sure to uncheck Replace actual contents.
4. Select which template you want to use: Two Column, Two Column Offset Right, Two Column Offset Left, Three Column, or Four Column.
5. Fill out the columns with your content, save the page and you're done!
See how awesome it looks on desktop and your phone. We dare you.