This is where you will create and save emails that you would like to send to customers, club members, vendors, etc. The emails are formatted to reflect your website design and can be edited to include images, hyperlinks, and tables in the same fashion as your general pages in the site editor. Either type directly in the dialog box, or cut and paste from a standard word processing package such as Microsoft Word. Once finished, you will save your document and move on to the next step – sending a mass email.
Please watch the below video, or read the following text that covers the email features in Vin65.
1. Open up the Email Document that you’d like to copy.
2. Click the Source button to view the HTML code for that email.
3. Highlight all of the HTML (Select All or Control + A) then copy (Control + C).
4. Close the email, then open up a new email document by clicking on Add An Email Document.
5. Click the Source button within the new email document.
6. Delete the existing HTML, then paste (Control + P) the HTML (from the email you wanted to copy) into the HTML field.
7. Save the email document by clicking on Apply Changes.